BOOTY CALL (Crossdressing, Reluctant Feminization, First Time)


"I don't know, you just... don't look or sound like you. You're not acting like you. You're like someone else. I don't know how else to say it." 
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?' I asked. 
"It's a good thing-a really good thing, it's just..." he wasn't able to complete his thought but his lips remained parted as if he was trying to. 
"What is it, Derek?" I asked, slipping my hand off of his throbbing erection. 
"You're like a woman-like a real woman. And, you know, I've never been with a woman," he said. "I don't even know what to do. Remember before when I said I was afraid of this-afraid that my first time would be embarrassing because it took so long to get around to. This is what I was talking about. I don't know what to say or do. Like, usually we would just play video games and watch movies, but what do I do with you-what do I do with a girl? Should I compliment you more? I'm doing my best, but I just keep telling you that you're pretty, and you are-you're really pretty. But I'm starting to sound like a broken record. So I don't know, what am I supposed to do?"
This.

This is a feminization story that gets it. Two male 18+ friends, both of them on the effete side, and they take turns dressing up and playing a woman. One of them, when transformed, turns out to be a total hottie. And the other one finds love in the one so transformed.

The above part nails it, and it is a wonderful turn-about. Sure, when they were playing dress-up and had sex, woman-on-woman, they felt no fear. But now, when one of them is playing the role of 'the man' and the other 'the woman' all of the nerves and butterflies come out and those social stigmas and pressures bloom in their messy and confused glory.

He looks so good as a woman he freaks his best friend out.

And his best friend can't deal with it.

What else did I want with this story? Oh, let me list my wishes and dreams. To have him go to the councilor and switch genders and names for a while. To mix in with the mean girls club for a while and see how jealous they get. To hang out with the jocks and watch the fireworks fly as they fall all over him.

To reveal his true gender to a jock in a moment of passion and realize how dangerous that could be.

And then to have the jock accept him for his dual nature - but please keep this a secret, okay?

And then to realize that is living a lie, that he could never be who he really is, and go back to his true love.

An ALL CAPS title? Spank! Mistress is feeling frisky today. The cover is nice too, props for the sexy woman and the...what is that thing in her hand? With the cord there? What is that device? Some sort of VR audio device I must guess.

Please ignore my playful sarcasm.

There is a lot to explore here, and I think my only feeling is I wanted more. The book is sweet as well, it focuses on the transformation and the feelings, and sidelines the sex so we can witness the change and how the two characters deal with it. This is the core of any good transformation story, dealing with that 'alien world' of being a woman and exploring all of the strange rituals and customs of 'exploring Venus' to an Earthling like him.

Yes, on this planet we wear skirts, heels, and our position in society is based on how good we look and smell. How obedient we are to our masters. What good wives we would make. How we play the line between slut and good woman. How our cruel Venusian goddess forces our genitals to perform a blood sacrifice every month, and how he doesn't have to deal with that.

Oh, as a resident of Venus I hate him for that.

He just gets to do the fun dress-up and fun sexy flirting parts. Wait till some Martian jock from outer space impregnates him and see how he feels.

What do you mean he can't be impregnated?

Oh how the the universe is a cruel, uncaring place. The Alien movies have nothing on the human reproductive system. In those movies, reproduction kills the host immediately. On our planet, it takes about 20 years for the college bills to start coming in.

A fun book, well-written and it sends my mind into outer-space on all sorts of fun little scenarios and thoughts. Also, a great little tale about 'dressing up' and finding acceptance and love. Nicely done, and I want more.

Comments