What We Feel

It has been so long I am not going to explain my absence. Only that I have been away for a while.

I have had revelations, certain truths come to me in my time away. I last left off proofreading my older works so I may pick them up again someday. I may feel that they are holding me back and it is time to move on. I need to finish those, I do, but I shall do that on my own time.

I was working back then under old assumptions. I needed an entirely new set of them. To continue on, as-was, without change. To pick up where I left off.

The time for that has passed.

I have changed.

So I may not finish those first. I need to find myself. Rest assured, I am still here. I am well.

I am searching for a truth inside myself, and writing this is a part of that self-discovery.

~Sylvia

Comments